At DFW Property Management.com, we maintain that it is solely the decision of the property owner as to whether a pet is acceptable to reside at the property for which you are applying. Policies on domestic pets will vary from property to property.
At no time will any unauthorized pet be allowed on the premises, even briefly, without express written permission from DFW Property Management.com. We reserve the right to have any unauthorized pet removed from the premises by City Animal Control at the tenant’s expense.
We require any prospective tenants to create a pet profile at https://www.petscreening.com/referral/p76i7eH9adVb so that this information can be easily shared with landlords and property managers.
We generally do not accept more than two pets. The following guidelines will apply:
- No aggressive or mixed aggressive breed dogs will be allowed. The following is a partial, but not all-inclusive list of dogs that are generally rejected: Akita, American Bull Dogs, Belgian Malinois, Chow-Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Dogo Argentino, German Shepherds, Husky/Alaskan Malamute/Wolf Hybrid, Kerry Blue, Pit Bull Terriers, Presa Canario/Cane Corso, Rottweiler, Russian Shepherds, Staffordshire Terriers, Terriers
- Licensed Service Animals such as Seeing-Eye dogs, are not considered domestic pets, and are exempt from many pet restrictions.
- Misrepresentation of the breed(s) of your dog(s), or possession of any poisonous, dangerous or unauthorized / illegal pets or endangered species will result in termination of your lease.
- You will be responsible for the prompt removal of any pet waste from the property.
- Pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach of this agreement is considered grounds for termination of your lease.
Pet Payment and Monthly Pet Fee
If a property owner accepts a pet, you will be charged the following pet-related fees:
- One time Non-Refundable Pet Fee - $400 non-refundable per pet (pet fees may vary depending on the property).
- Monthly Pet Fee - $25 per pet